- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Participate in the Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge and become eligible to win a free trip to Budapest and a $10,000 scholarship
What do I need to do to join the Challenge and how do I win?
- Register for the Challenge.
- Review the theme, background materials and details of the first task.
- Prepare and submit your policy memorandum by 30 October 2013.
NOTE: Submissions for Task One are now closed. Only participants who submitted Task One before the 30 October 2013 deadline may participate in Task Two. If you missed out on the Challenge this year, don’t be too disappointed. Join us for next year! We will send you an email when the next Challenge is ready to launch.
|July 2013||30 October 2013||Open to all|
|December 2013||28 February 2014||Up to 200|
Event at the Central
Up to 50, with up to 5
Check out the highlights from the 2012-2013 Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge´s Budapest Forum, which brought together a talented group of finalists from 20 different countries to debate the increasingly pressing topic of “Digital Freedoms and its Limits”.